Tuesday, August 2, 2016

this little flower

this little flower, growing beside my garage, (and i've never had a license let alone owned a car so perhaps this little structure needs to be renamed)), this little flower speaks as loudly of this place i call home as anything i can point to and share. 
the last three days i've been cleaning this home of mine, and reaffirming my relationship with it as a place i come to for sanctuary. (life is beautiful, and then also very very hard work and so i truly need this space). then also, i work to create and provide a safe, loving space for my children - yes, they are "grown-ups" but they love my Love in the same way i love theirs. i say "hey, my babies . . . let's share this Love that is us in a good (clean!) space!"

in this moment i honour this flower.


No comments: