Thursday, June 18, 2009

fly baby


i love music. it's been with me for as long as i can remember. my listening habits change according to the weather, time of day, mood, life cycle, you name it. today's overplayed disc could be put away and not seen again for years only to magically reappear full of promise and groovaliciousness! i am always looking and listening for music that catches my ear.

r and b group naturally 7 are new to me. i'm not usually very interested in a cappela groups but these guys have a really nice edge to them that brought me back a few times for a relisten. are they new to you?

check them out . . . listen and look right here . . .


i love this sound and so i dug one more piece up by naturally 7 - check this one out live on the streets of london, england!
for more info on naturally 7 you should visit their website.

6 comments:

Alan said...

I came across these guys about a year ago, when I saw a video of them performing "In the Air Tonight" on the Paris Metro... Really impressive, I think.

Goldenrod said...

This is an extremely talented group, Steven, and I'm really glad to see that they were featured on TED.

Reya Mellicker said...

I didn't know anything about them. Thanks for this!

steven said...

hey alan, yeah i'm really impressed - they're a step above a lot of other a cappela groups i've seen! dad (steven)

steven said...

hi goldenrod, i agree. i would love t see them live just to experience the physicality of their music. steven

steven said...

hey reya! you're welcome! steven